The Compassion You Need to Heal.
The Strength You Need to Win.
Car Accident Attorney in Savannah
TYPES OF CAR WRECK CASES WE HANDLE
- Rear End Collisions
- Head On Collisions
- Distracted Driving Wrecks
- Tractor/Trailer Wrecks
- Drunk Driving Wrecks
- Bicycle Crashes
- Pedestrian Collisions
WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR WRECK
After a car wreck, there are a few things you instinctively know to do, like check yourself and others for injuries, check your car for damages, and check to see if the other driver is alright. After that, though, accident victims are often at a loss as to what they should do next.
As car accident lawyers, we want you to make sure you are protecting yourself physically, financially, and legally after your car wreck. To do so, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Treat your injuries. The most important thing in this situation, by far, is your health and well-being. If you’re seriously injured, go to the hospital immediately. The rest can wait.
- Collect evidence, if possible. If you are in a position to safely take pictures of the scene — think skid marks, the vehicles, the damage, and the surrounding area — do it. If you are unable to do so because of safety issues or because of injuries you sustained in the wreck, be sure to get the insurance information and a copy of all documentation related to the wreck..
- Call an experienced car accident attorney. Before you call the insurance company, it’s imperative to speak with an a lawyer specializing in personal injury and car wreck cases.
- Do not speak with the insurance company, even your own. They will be recording your statement, and they are not your friends. Even your own insurance company is not "on your side." Nor is the insurance company "a good neighbor." Let your lawyer speak for you.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM INSURANCE COMPANIES
HOW WE CAN HELP
After a car accident, the last thing you want to do, or need to do, is deal with the insurance company. We are experts at establishing car accident claims with the insurance companies. We specialize in finding all available insurance coverage available. Often we are able to locate insurance policies that others cannot. From there, we communicate with the insurance company (or companies) while you are focus on your recovery. Once you recover as best as you can, we present your claims to the insurance company. And if the insurance company is unwilling to be reasonable, which is all too often the case, we are prepared to fight for you in court. Focus on yourself. Let Justin T. Jones, PC, located in Savannah, Georgia handle the legal work.
SAVANNAH, GA’S PREMIER CAR ACCIDENT LAW FIRM
A car crash can take a heavy toll on you and your family, especially if you were injured in the accident. Fortunately, you don’t have to handle everything by yourself. Justin T. Jones, PC is ready to give you the legal support you need. Let us deal with the insurance company while you focus on healing your injuries.